Tuesday, October 14, 2014

It is the entry that I liked it more, which habla de ti. truly, the blog is gorgeous, it is noted t


I remember the summers of my childhood, when he would spend the holidays at home with grandparents in the village. Where was I liked being in the attic. It was my favorite place: full of mysteries tete and corners. There rose every day after lunch. I sat with a book beside those oval windows that gave the square. And when he had read awhile, gave a glance around me. I could spend hours in that room, and each time discovering something tete new (or rather old) that I liked. In fact, many of those wonders are part of my home, which I decorated tete with pieces that I rescued before they overthrew the grandparents' house. Objects are no economic value, but very important tete to me: a set of coffee, iron bed, the grandmother of vinegar ... stuff. Now I have my own loft, and maybe someday my grandchildren will go to discover old junk that will awaken your imagination ...
It is the entry that I liked it more, which habla de ti. truly, the blog is gorgeous, it is noted that with your enthusiasm Hecho por esa nostalgia, tete in Reality, is a look at a world that Nina was more Simple and more complex things in unas y otras in on everything, more leisurely , and I think that more quiet, more bonito Or did it contemplamos con nuestros ojos de niño? Do not believe it, or at least I hope it does not. Y Saca where todas esas photos so chulas? (Y Dices not you have much currado blog if yo tuviese Half of the enthusiasm you to detail ...) Delete Reply
Nuria Cal Ladies There are some tools that not so long ago were part of our daily lives, and today there are now history. The name of my blog is "go up in the attic," because it is precisely this: to keep trastots some nostalgic still up there. View my complete profile
2012 (4) June (2) It Ladies grandparents' house, tete the hot water bottle July (1) October (1) 2013 (4) January (1) April (1) July (1) October (1) 2014 (4) January (1) April (1) July (1) October (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment