Thursday, October 16, 2014

2012 (25) September (1) May (2) April (3) March (9) February glider (4) January (6)


Climb up the attic sadness, reading and writing, because this is a blog designed for all literature students at La Salle High School Manlleu for all who wish bluestocking. Encourage you, therefore, to participate!
While I romancejant in my bed, soft and cozy, I can not help thinking that I have to take off because I can not stop time. The soft embrace of blankets to keep me sheltered from the cold; I will say that and then go out to 4-8ºC? but unfortunately, I can not stop time. Oh, and the sweet pillow that lets me sit comfortably on your head! when I wake up I can barely hold myself to me. However, I can not stop time. I'm so comfortable with my eyes closed, submerged in my dream world, who wants to wake up and find yourself face to face with reality? But time passes and I can not stop the brain, sleep is too comfortable in this state of drowsiness; however, here in a while I'll have the force to keep him awake. And it's true, because I can not stop time. Apple
Dreams, whether it is dark or if it is clear. then will cushion your shoulders, your skin sheets of reality and dreams. (One day find the magic to stop time clock) (24 November 2008 21:08
2012 (25) September (1) May (2) April (3) March (9) February glider (4) January (6) 2011 (63) December (5) November (7) October (5) September (3) July (1) May (6) April (2) March (10) February (15) January (9) 2010 (89) December (4) November (7) October (12) September (10) July (1) June (4) May (9) April (5) March (12) February (14) January (11) 2009 (153) December (15) November (30) October (48) September (6) June (3) May (9) April (10) March (10) February (9) January (13) 2008 (68) December (15) November (10) when skirmishes Allibera'm I love dirty hands ... While I romancejant blood in my bed, soft c .. . Between October & December tells the old legend that a boy was ... Discovery (a song Roger Mas) Sadness days ago about my round. About ... Decobreix. glider (Me) just saying ... I like Books October (24) September (19)
Nefertiti Cacaolat Mireia Sad joy dunghill Hamlet Unbreakable whisper glider coconut moonlight Sedna Huckleberry Cat Black Sea Blue * Lucretia Aokiji espiraaL Monyeee page ridoh93 Raiden John Merchant Pearl Night Lira Geneva glider Nika dust tic.tac Joy Sushi Blues Aberfi kozmic Imber Mime Polynesia paper doll dreams Sadness clear water Txell Jara shooting star Anna Hawk melody triggered Susagna doll.: Xènia :. Sign Mila spring baco23 Buzz Max Power Ladybird Obsession Englantina Gold Delta Moon Silver Idhunita


No comments:

Post a Comment