Wednesday, October 15, 2014

And, as this note here and now? Because there is a guy a few years older than me, Bilbao, which I g


Late last year, making the cleaning attic began to leave, among cardboard boxes soiled, certain elements gave off a strong smell of nostalgia. I mean toys, 'comics' school work, 'cuentus' textbooks ... of my childhood. This, coupled with the fact that it surpassed 35 years, he detonated an effect different from nostalgia-nostalgia so far sentit.Va had started to sprout a source of endless memories you thought forgotten. chair
Some weekends I go to that little room in the attic where, in esquitllevi, given the afternoon sun, and as I look at some of these old objects from the late 70s and early 80s, I meditate on emotions I lead.
Is positive chair or negative is remembered fondly? I've been around, and in fact in another post I talked about this issue. The truth is that emotions have always been positive, but of longing for something that was not again (it is) but of joy for having lived those times and, faced with the current times have no comparison. Certainly later generations will not understand how we could enjoy what we had, but honestly I loose the door.
And, as this note here and now? Because there is a guy a few years older than me, Bilbao, which I guess is similar to that in a moment I had began to make a list of objects, memories, feelings ... and of there arose a project that already has two books and a third in preparation. In addition, his work has inspired many other people doing the same in their blogs and websites. I guess a boom 80, as that operated the Coke ad for a year or two. And I want to add.
I decided if it will be a waste of time, exactly what I have not, but I intend to reserve a small space to share my internet go with you, friends and / or strangers, these moments of our childhood. Surely some memories coincide, others vary a bit, and most will be quite different. chair But with a little luck, some of these will a smile, as I myself have caused some of the places I visited.
This is not to say 'old days were better' at all. Each time, each era has its good things and its not so good things. chair There are other and better xungues seasons. chair It is only that, through the memories of other objects and retrieve their own sleeping chair memories.
Do not remember how much fun I have with clicks chair or suffering with Marco, but also especially remember the people, moments, those weekends at the grandparents house, Nestle chocolates wearing Aunt Valls Sunday mornings in bed parents, the childhood moments with friends licking potato chip Coca-Cola to bar the remedy, while the film gave Bruce-Lee, one trip to the Zoo third EGB, buying with the parents down the street from the Court Valls (always fell a 'smurf'). chair I thought .. I had forgotten this, but for those who have bad luck in memory of those we have 'junk' that people loved us back that is no longer there (thanks, mama, not throw it all)-) Previous Next
Join the fray by commenting, tracking What others have to say, or linking to it from your blog. Information Months Archive childhood memories (positive Nostalgia II) "> Comment Feeds and Links Categories ACTIVITIES ACTIVITIES Del.icio.us Digg Technorati
Comments to this blog are moderated and are reviewed by the owner before publication Topic Text Your name Your email address Your personal page (if you have one) A dove is a bird or a mammal ?:
Unless Otherwise specified, all content is made available under the Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment