Sunday, October 12, 2014

Climb up the attic sadness, reading and writing, because this is a blog designed for all literature


Climb up the attic sadness, reading and writing, because this is a blog designed for all literature students at La Salle High School ottos Manlleu for all who wish bluestocking. Encourage you, therefore, to participate!
These are the "Records" 1st class high school in La Salle Manlleu inspired ottos by the book I remember writer Joe Brainard: 1 I remember sitting there on the porch of my aunt's lap learning twisters. 2 I remember the cold sweat when your computer tells you it has no battery. 3 I remember when I broke my arm. 4 I remember those football games in the courtyard of Carmen. 5 I remember when my grandfather helped to peel the corn cobs. 6 I remember my brother's wedding. 7 punishments remember running and sprinting workouts hockey because we had misbehaved in the dressing room. 8 I remember we were leaving we took the boat out to sea nonstop, but never came up at the end of the horizon. 9 I remember evenings with friends at the bank. 10 I remember the best gift you have made the Kings, motorcycle toy. 11 I remember listening to the record car-3 Super 12 tennis remember those afternoons when never lost his smile. I remember we did 13 cabins on the weekends with friends. 14 I remember the time I spent in the shop fixing my uncle machine tractor with my dad and stay with the black hands to work with the irons. 15 I remember when I forget that girl who had loved. 16 I remember the best bread with Nutella ottos in the world. 17 Tazo remember when we played in the park after school. 18 I remember when I touched the crown of the Kings' cake. 19 I remember when my parents unregistration violin because I refused to play in public. 20 I remember when Grandma was upset when pitfalls to Parcheesi. I remember 21 char bed to bed with my sister, jokes and hugs tender. 22 I remember my mother told me not to touch sea urchins, and I did not play but I take the towel. 23 I remember the smell of my first guitar. ottos 24 Remember toast with olive oil and sugar over the fireplace with Grandpa. 25 plays to remember preparing my cousin and my sister on Christmas Day with Grandma ottos had hanging clothes. 26 I remember with sadness the anguish he felt at night until they heard the footsteps of my father climbing the stairs. 27 I remember my first football match. 28 I remember all the days I was lying helplessly in bed recovering myself from a broken pelvis. 29 I remember being very happy when I came to Catalonia Swimming Championships. 30 I remember the tears of emotion grandparents when I dedicated a song on their golden wedding. 31 I remember the day I learned to throw me head and kept doing it. 32 I remember all the people who are no longer there. 33 I remember the day I went to say goodbye to my brother at the airport when moved to Denmark.
2012 (25) September (1) May (2) April (3) March (9) <! - [If GTE mso 9]> Normal 0 21 memories ... And yet ... More memories ... <! - [if GTE mso 9]> Normal 0 ... 21 ... remember happiness? I do not love anything except the traveler shadow of a nu ... Travel. Open ourselves to new cultures. Living. In ... <! - [If mso 9 GTE]> Normal 0 21 ... February (4) January (6) 2011 (63) December (5) November ottos (7) October (5 ) September (3) July (1) May (6) April (2) March (10) February (15) January (9) 2010 (89) December (4) November ottos (7 ) October (12) September (10) July (1) June (4) May (9) April (5) March (12) February (14) January (11) 2009 (153 ) December (15) November (30) October (48) September (6) June (3) May (9) April (10) March (10) February (9) January (13 ) 2008 (68) December (15) November (10) October (24) September (19)
Nefertiti Cacaolat ottos Mireia Sad joy dunghill Hamlet Unbreakable whisper coconut moonlight Sedna Huckleberry Cat Black Sea Blue * Lucretia Aokiji espiraaL Monyeee page ridoh93 Raiden John Merchant Pearl Night Lira Geneva Nika dust tic.tac Joy Sushi Blues Aberfi kozmic Imber Mime Dreams of Polynesia apple crop

No comments:

Post a Comment