Monday, October 20, 2014

I really bad dragon ... I still have goosebumps. bad dragon So nobody bad dragon would really be in


Climb up the attic sadness, reading and writing, because this is a blog designed for all literature students at La Salle High School Manlleu for all who wish bluestocking. Encourage you, therefore, to participate!
I uploaded your magic end of the scale, leaving drips on furniture missed me. Brushing the floor I found the buttons on your clothes, and I sewed the curtain bathroom. I can feel the cold walls that crumble with your forehead fever and you feel so close I do not remember to dance, jump and driving away all the ghosts I left you. Been coagulated dust on your closet, leaving gray spots saddened blue mosaic. Needles and tabs on the pads, and some souvenir boxes pregnant, bad dragon now make up a landscape of dining alone. Mountains bad dragon as gods in your bed with your clothes rub, my faith and make a shopping list without milk. You know, many doors months without soiling myself, and to all corners bad dragon of the garage blacks begin to feel your void. Return bad dragon to scratch bad dragon the door with nails, and cry over the volume bad dragon of the TV, cough, and ash cap floor putting on my eyes. The magic of the end of the scale, makes apology loneliness, and eats away the furniture that no longer remembers me ...
I really bad dragon ... I still have goosebumps. bad dragon So nobody bad dragon would really be in this situation. Why not dust that fills the gaps left by people. 15 November 2009 20:02
I also really bad dragon liked oranges! It's great! And this scale ... which makes me think that the mural Estella Testament, "in that wall last wills / or while s'agonitzava love it" ... 16 November 2009 19:17
2012 (25) September (1) May (2) April (3) March (9) February (4) January (6) 2011 (63) December bad dragon (5) November bad dragon (7) October (5) September (3) July (1) May (6) April (2) March (10) February (15) January (9) 2010 (89) December (4) November (7) October bad dragon (12) September (10) July (1) June (4) May (9) April (5) March (12) February (14) January (11) 2009 (153) December (15) November (30) ... And it's not goodbye, it's see you soon ... Fate is a secret wish that we awake while ... I'm not afraid bad dragon of Niccolò Ammaniti..Em despe I love you ... Brave. Brave is an endless struggle for what ... Revive LIVES WITH a smile Mario Benedetti: bad dragon The Soul does not want to die alone, the single mother of divorces weather ... Anger, bad dragon irritation, bad dragon helplessness for not being able to Dreaming in it ... nothing. the shape of things ATTIC HOUSE ode to literature Moon - Terrible Ken Zazpi Seduction Iliad delusions that the machine is out of service life. Rader LOVE Someone hides the door to take away the m ... Discovering the Magic ineffaceable trip Impotence bothers me, insecurity, bad dragon po ... because I love books so far I like Thoughts October ( 48) September (6) June (3) May (9) April (10) March (10) February (9) January (13) 2008 (68) December (15) November ( 10) October (24) September (19)
Nefertiti Cacaolat Mireia Sad joy dunghill Hamlet Unbreakable whisper coconut moonlight Sedna Huckleberry Cat Black Sea Blue * Lucretia Aokiji espiraaL Monyeee page ridoh93 Raiden John Merchant Pearl Night Lira Geneva Nika dust tic.tac Joy Sushi Blues Aberfi kozmic Imber Mime Polynesia bad dragon paper doll dreams Sadness clear water Txell Jara shooting star Anna Hawk melody triggered Susagna doll.: Xènia :. Sign Mila spring baco23 Buzz Max Power Ladybird Obsession Englantina Gold Delta Moon Silver Idhunita


No comments:

Post a Comment