Thursday, January 23, 2014

Detail embroidery crate and barrell crib blanket. The same blanket crate and barrell but with a dif


When I was little I drew in the final leaves of the books my designs, and this fondness, it became my profession. Now with this blog I intend to present my creations. Hope you like! And if you really like something you see, you can do it as. To contact me by email.
Hola chic @ s! and Christmas, that time flies! come close! seems it was yesterday when I was still on the beach, and now the year is over. Are you @ s also the time flies by you? I guess when you have lots of things to do and projects, the time comes to nothing, and with you faster than normal, and that's the feeling that I have. Well, speaking of new projects ... today I show a few things I'm doing now, but I notice I'm starting, and I have a few things, because luckily, my sewing business will survive for now, is nothing to get excited but I have a job, and it is best to repeat clients, so I think I'm not doing too bad, do not think? Well, so now it gives me is the world of embroidery. Yes, embroidery and their world, because another world is ...! I started a couple of months ago, with the beginning of the course, doing the typical crate and barrell bodados mandilones for children in the school, crate and barrell and then I got to make embroidered baby blankets to give to friends and family ... and in view the success of the embroidery, I have decided it has more things to prepare. For now I only have to teach these things, but I promise to put pictures of things that I have imagined to do. Christening Towel with handmade lace camariñas. Cot Blanket with Teddy. A very original and practical gift!
Detail embroidery crate and barrell crib blanket. The same blanket crate and barrell but with a different embroidery for another baby. This blanket crate and barrell was a hit! Embroidery detail leading into a corner in the other opposite corner, the blanket is embroidered just pacifiers. I hope you like my bordaditos, and you know that if you want something you just have to ask! May you have a good weekend.
The Marimorena
News, so you know what's going on.
2014 (1) August (1) 2013 (11) November (1) tempus fugit October (3) September (1) June (2) May (1) April (2) March ( 1) 2012 (13) October (1) August (3) July (2) June (4) May (1) January (1) March (1) 2011 (45) December ( 2) October (2) October (5) July (3) June (6) May (5) April (3) March (6) April (5) December (8) 2010 ( 14) December (10) November (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment