Tuesday, January 21, 2014

2014 (2) January (2) Les amours imaginaires Tempus fugit 2013 (47) January (2) April (5)


It's over 2013 and does not appear ... I think it's my increasing reluctance to accept the inevitable passage of time. Things that do not change: the inability trundle build to understand people is illogical at this time, and so superstitious that makes me a little picky. Also, things in the country always trundle build seem to be stagnant and bad. As if it never was visible evidence of progress or the smallest details, it seems that the average Colombian trundle build was a human being who regresses, and that is when I see people fighting over trifles like the type of music they like or because Diomedes died. In 2014 I will continue wasting my life without trundle build knowing for sure that the waste. I like it. At this stage of the game, and I welcomed the whole idea that the world did not come to transcend or stand, and I will pass through here without profound sorrow, not grandstanding glories, and especially without a meaning for my life simply because it is I want to give Why should I do it? Why this desire to make sense, meaning or definition to all that is known? Will this be the only way in which the brain can function? Things to change: the faces, activities, and even places. Change my way of perceiving the world some things, and I like that, makes me feel synchronized trundle build with the environment. I look in the mirror, the dreaded mirror makes it look like everything is a dream, and I think on my next birthday, "Oh God, how time flies, and even having thoughts of little girl" (...) How important is the time? How important is the euphoric hypomania ... depression ...? Tempus fugit: When I die, I do not want to go to heaven or hell let alone, I go to the sea. I imagine that eternity is a day that one fails to notice, and round she plays. I guess I dive into this great mass of blue-green trundle build water (which is as I see it) and I'm so happy, completely happy.
Sid'm trundle build an ordinary human, who apparently lives in this world, and you who read me. [Circular thoughts - infinite sensations - unfinished textures] View my complete profile trundle build
Talk of Fb: Siday with Siday nice thing about Colombia trundle build NO PEOPLE Tips to seduce a man? 1000 Kisses That is also love ... Autumn trundle build Leaves She is not as it seems Your freckles are back to the beginning
VIRGIN WHORE - @ revistaSoho
2014 (2) January (2) Les amours imaginaires Tempus fugit 2013 (47) January (2) April (5) October (1) April (2) August (5) July (5) June (7) May (3) April (8) March (3) February (3) February (3) 2012 (88) December (11) November trundle build (5) October (7) October (2) August (9) July (10) June (8) May (6) April (7) September (8) February (11) December (4) 2011 (84) January (7) November (8) October (9) October (18) August (5) July (6) June (3) May (4) April (8) March (12) February (2) October (2) 2010 (5) July (1) May (1) May (2) March (1) 2009 (17) August (1) July (1) June (4) May (3) January trundle build (6) March (2) 2008 (1) January (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment