Monday, January 13, 2014

A button lit a small light illuminating the display tv stands at night, and had several other funct


I remember a time as a child, where my parents antojaron buying a wall clock with their chiming, pendulum and weights and balances to wind. Remember that this supremely bored me and seemed too outdated. At that time an unknown Japanese brand, imposed the latest technology on the wrists of the lucky ones. It dealt with the first quartz watches Casio, with its two magic buttons.
A button lit a small light illuminating the display tv stands at night, and had several other functions. I remember tv stands that you gave the date on which we were, and also a simple stopwatch that was the envy of the world. These watches were out of reach of anyone, and only on your birthday or communion, you could be the lucky one. "Unfortunately" my communion went through a string wristwatch and my birthday was away.
Watch who bought my parents did not know of timers or lights in the dark, but if you knew how to give the rooms, and the chimes on time. Brand watch intrigued tv stands me, Tempus Fugit with a picture of the globe to the bottom of the logo. By then I knew nothing about Latin and of course there was no Wikipedia or seminarian guy throw me light on my intrigue.
Years after high school took me from my saved intrigue. And it was not Latin classes, if not history. I think it was Mark Antony or Julius Caesar who promulgated in one of his speeches, or perhaps in your thoughts, that Time is fugitive. I mean that time can not be saved, or stop, or to appropriate the same. Curious discovery of mine, knowing that a brand of clocks, promulgated that time is fleeting.
Perhaps it is a reminder to those we observe how the needle passes in our life. Maybe we could appropriate the room and celebrate our triumphs, achievements or dates. Maybe we can eat grapes a year watching television. You may have a bad day tomorrow and do not want to get up, or we're tv stands all tired and want to migrate to Dubai to make millions and live life. But while we want to stop dreaming or not, the old Tempus Fugit continues hours without stopping.
Today the clock still works like the first day. My father died a year ago at this time, can not keep giving rope. Maybe subconsciously decided to use that brand, to remind me that whatever you do, they will continue ringing the bells at o'clock. The time we have in this life is limited and not think I should waste it being confined to a chair watching a clock. It's time to go outside and forget the clock at home. There is only the present and old clocks, remind us every 15 minutes. Let us be consistent.
Beating a dead horse.
Recent always facing the sun firewood Tickets fallen tree. Tempus Fugit Pinewood Helarte, riding companies ...
Archives January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011
Categories Friends App Contact Film Community Manager Human Economy Entrepreneurs undertake Spaces 2.0 Evolution Training Photography Fashion Brand Marketing Motivation People Review Reviews Social Networking Reviews 2.0 RHEvolution HR Tourism Uncategorized Work Life
% D people like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment