Saturday, September 27, 2014

Now begins to feel the exit, go to Copenhagen tomorrow and next Wednesday, I will continue to Nairo


Now begins to feel the exit, go to Copenhagen tomorrow and next Wednesday, I will continue to Nairobi !! :) As things stand now, I have trodden a backpack that turns out how it is going to carry, stress, tension ... I'm not sure how I should feel that I do not really know what to expect, what I'm going to do, how I will live, but much uncertainty still just fun :) Will be based in Nairobi, capital of Kenya, and work at the orphanage for two months. Foundation is located in a suburb vernissage of Nairobi slummi and I will live with a family who lives in a neighborhood close by. The family is a married couple with three children and maid. The information I got was that the children were 10 years old boy, 5 year old boy and was 7 year old baby who I suppose should be 7 month baby. I will share a room with a maid and a description of the bed was a double bed, one up, one down I'm going to assume that is bunk. This is pretty much all the information I have received, and the rest will just come out :) I am going to try to be ready to blog and talk about my experiences in Kenya, for those interested to track :) I let this do for now :) Next blog will probably be written in one of the cozy cafe in Nairobi !! Bye bye :)
I've put a little bear bookmark in Africa with me :) Looking forward to following you. I find it rather strange that you're going to like this adventure without me, but sometime we had to cut the umbilical cord between us;) Enjoy your dear aunt :) Delete Reply


No comments:

Post a Comment