Sunday, September 21, 2014

2014 (112) 九月 (9) 八月 (10) Name and fill me. Small Car Transport in the world. Let us know in


Today I taught a new name bangkul furniture, curtains, bins, drawers, beds and sofas. We learn along with me to state the name of the furniture, and they spell out the word that I write on the white board. Through this I have many students are able to use syllables to spell out the name of the word. After some time I give them refresher training like this. They have to circle the correct answer without an answer on the white board because nook hd I have clear answer.
2014 (112) 九月 (9) 八月 (10) Name and fill me. Small Car Transport in the world. Let us know in the body. Friends, listen to me. Watching animated series. Acting is! Friends, let's dialogue! Hi, friends! 七月 name furniture nook hd (12) 六月 (1) 五月 (14) 四月 (20) 三月 (22) 二月 (14) 一月 (10)


No comments:

Post a Comment