Thursday, September 11, 2014

Dot familiar tu box ish2

DIY Furniture | my little note
Since moving new home, subject to various purchase furniture. All purposes will not. For example, a TV cabinet. Purposes to the will? Purposes jugak la when ko tu tv layout near the floor, loose neck pain tu je nak look cool down the tv. Hihihi. bookcase
To select the TV cabinet, many things that need to be taken about. Primarily, the size of the cabinet tu. Kang is no plaque to buy the first big ye not? If there is a theme korang living hall like, hit la buy cabinet to follow the theme. Eceh.
I was lucky because it is diligent in Chapter 2 Kamil ni ha kononnya concept. Haha. Chestnut. If you follow me, do caca merba la concept to what right. I do not how amice sgt port, an important clean and pack. If I may, again Lama goods, again good. hihihi. For tv cabinet, persistent He invited me to go IKEA Kamil. When you go IKEA, kitorang pleased with the table below.
Simple je poon. He walked away satisfied kitorang in IKEA tu, when up close to take place goods, consumables pulak. Tade stock. He said Byas ni is the hot items. Byas book list ni near 30 people, items until next month only 6 units je. (T_T)
Kamil continued tade mood. Konon2 sulk. When Kamil behind Kerteh, I'm as awesome wife, teruk duk thought, bookcase which kind of kid taking care of the husband. Tung tung tang tang, tang rattles, tv cabinet hambik I created yourself.
1 2 box size Medium hard
HAHA. He satisfied I cut like. When hubby back home, he was amazed mula2. "When the crew of the TV cabinet buy"? Once when I bolt 'base table', bookcase his big laugh. Maybe in the heart CKP, 'alahai wife kesian me'.
HAHAHA. Husband and wife look kesian keep struggling for tv cabinet itself. If you ask me, I do not je story. hahaha. Importantly, no headaches when watching TV. Before ni lies on the floor, weh headache. Indeed if you ask me, I tadehallah TV cabinet of his own creation in order ni. But not long separated husband tu buy a new TV cabinet. bookcase Grief when forced melupuskan 'furniture' bookcase homebrewed. Sobs sobs.
.
Dot familiar tu box ish2
You may use HTML tags and attributes Reviews These: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> bookcase <cite> <code> <del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>
designed by me .. Eceahh

No comments:

Post a Comment