Thursday, September 4, 2014

2014 (35) August (3) July (2) June (9) May (6) April (3) March (6) February man on


Last year, I met an Amish store for photos I first "got it in the neck", as it was impossible to do. But then I explained that it was not to compete with the Amish, man on a ledge and for my Russian blog and I was allowed a little flip. Since the pictures were - not rich, I'm hoping that even stumble upon a similar shop and complete your collection, but so far I have not this lucky ... So I'll show you what is in store ... Basically shop specialized in the sale of furniture, it is all handmade and very good quality. But the furniture - not a hobby of mine ... I found some of our, Patchwork: I do not understand the purpose of these dolls can be so decorated napkins ??? This is the usual dolls: They also sell a lot of vegetable preparations, homemade noodles, but it looks like this is not at home, as well as in the conventional super-market, so my attention was not odosuzheno ...
I - Tatiana man on a ledge Connor. Chemical engineer in the past and in the present - a housewife and kvilterka. Interests and addicting nature. When my interest in everything in the world read off scale for the hell of my ability and the hour to settle down and realize man on a ledge that there is a limit, I chose: Buddhism, yoga, quilting (patchwork sewing), knitting and cross-stitch. man on a ledge Open to contacts with women who have similar interests to me, and interesting people. I love dogs, I love to write in a blog about his many travels and hobbies, love, but ill can take pictures:-)))) View my complete profile
Hearst Castle (1) National Park Yosemite (1) San Simeon (1) Seattle (2) adjika (1) ABC kviltёrki (19) America (68) application (13) Aran Knitting (2) Art Textiles (6) Africa ( 17) Grandma's Garden man on a ledge (1) Bahamas (1) stool (1) health bars (1) Bender (1) Washington (1) knitting (1) Ties (1) gobelin mat (2) Georgia (1) baby blanket (2) sofa for dogs (2) Diet (1) Design (19) Dubrovnik (1) Toys (8), Israel (3) Italy (1) California (4) quilt (2) Quilt-friendship (1) quilt shop (4) Quilt Show 2011 (3) quilt show 2013 (1) books on needlework (1) book-razvivalka (1) mats (3) cosmetics (6) purse (2) light-box (1) Lisbon (1) quilt (4) Patchwork toys (2) patchwork kaleidoscopes (1) quilt touches (3) Patchwork Cards (1) patchwork bags (39) patchwork flowers (4) patchwork vest (1) patch-management (1) Louisiana (2) of propolis ointment (2) Mexico (1) Steel (24) my garden (6) my Dasha (10) of Mtskheta (1) set for the doll crib (1) cape on a sunbed (2) Naples man on a ledge (1) New Orleans (1) Socks (1 ) cover for notebook (1) ordinary life (3) Blankets for the pies (1) dyeing fabric (5) Austin (5) eyeglass case (1) panel (2) panel "Khokhloma" (3) alteration (5) quail in puff pastry (1) pie pig (1) woven mat (3) coasters (1) pillows (7) Pompeii man on a ledge (1) Porto (1) Portugal (1) is instructive (7) just life (4) Travel (30) ragas -kvilt (1) recipes (6) wipes (2) Samarkand (1) San Francisco (1) Sakhalin (5) Sweater (2) Say yes Internet (1) tablecloth (4) Istanbul (1) handbag for manicure (1 ) Tbilisi (1) Tel Aviv (2) Texas (25) Tokyo (1) Turkey (1) Uzbekistan (1) apron for the garden (1) Fredericksburg (1) Croatia (1) Houston (3) Camera Case (1) cover on the ironing board (1) of the cap (1) Estonia (1) Japan (8) Japanese House (2)
SIMPLE LIFE TYPICAL DAY
2014 (35) August (3) July (2) June (9) May (6) April (3) March (6) February man on a ledge (2) January (4) 2013 (50) December (4) November (3) October (12) July (1) June (5) May (7) April (7) March (1) February (4) January (6) 2012 (62) December (9) November (6) October (2) September man on a ledge (6) August (13) May (1) April (7) March (11) February (4) January (3) 2011 (78) December (10) November (6) October (6) September man on a ledge (6) August (5) July (2) June (4) May (11) April (6) March (5) February (5) Beautiful live not forbid Every little helps ... BEST GIFT IDEAS FOR COVER SHOP Amish January (12) 2010 (74) December (4) November (70)


No comments:

Post a Comment