Saturday, September 27, 2014

Day 2 is over and I must say he was pretty good. Visit our Mates of State, Bunk Bed, Jara, Idir, Kl


Day 2 is over and I must say he was pretty good. Visit our Mates of State, Bunk Bed, Jara, Idir, Klaxons and Mugison. Prices may say Mugison and Idir was big and Idir better than Mugison. Idir is a very beautiful and soothing voice. As my buddy John said, "I wanna have his babies" sparknotes Idir is brilliant. Of course, the American people need someone to be a certain idiots and having panic. Airwaves is about music, not to be drunk and boring. Well some images, click on them to enlarge. Jara, Idir, Bunk Mugison, Mates of State
View my complete profile Previous Posts Airwaves 2006 Day 1 Gubb Its Cold outside Coffee Brains Beard Me Kerrang! The display Boggs Buggertý Stöff Entropy Mech Reign Morgunblašiš the indicator Sluggy Freelance Dilbert Slashdot Nation States Maddox


No comments:

Post a Comment