Monday, February 3, 2014

Song Adera - Melewatkanmu salon beige and music video clips. Single from Adera Melewatkanmu. Like t


Song Lyrics Nidji - miserable
Song Adera - Melewatkanmu salon beige and music video clips. Single from Adera Melewatkanmu. Like the lyrics of the song is titled "Melewatkanmu" this, below you can see the lyrics along with the video clipnya: Video clip "Melewatkanmu" Lyrics Melewatkanmu Adera - Adera Melewatkanmu in your day sheet boundary salon beige Always salon beige stalled in your smile Even though we love both of Liver ends is not wish and always lie Lupakanmu not always easy for me I try but I can not rid of all the stories that have been passed in the corner recesses of my heart that I should have been silent kumerindukanmu Melewatkanmu Menghapuskanmu salon beige of my mind But it's hard for me Merelakanmu away from my heart Always close to your body however I want because you could not have been happier I should have been melewatkanmu Menghapuskanmu of my mind But it's hard for me Merelakanmu away from my heart (my heart) always want near your body, however I can not but I can not because you have happy lyrics of the song & video Adera - Melewatkanmu
Hello bro & sis, thank you for your visit on the blog this 2013 New Song. DISCLAIMER: Song Lyrics Adera - Melewatkanmu above are copyright of the authors, artists and music labels horse's mouth. All media - including the lyric, chord / key guitar, and video clips (official salon beige YouTube) - are available on this blog are for promotional and evaluation purposes. If you like the song, buy a cassette salon beige / CD or a personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the singer / band in question in order for them to continue salon beige working. Okay ..!


No comments:

Post a Comment