Friday, January 2, 2015

Marrakesh Express, I saw most looking forward to try when opened the package with paint, but when i


Deborah Lippmann has recently released an absolutely hutch stunning winter collection consisting of the six incredible paint and I've got three of them. I really like that feels so Christmassy without being in gold, red or spruce green. / Deborah hutch Lippmann recently released an absolutely stunning hutch Winter collection Consisting of six incredible polishes and I've got three of them. I really like that thiscollection hutch Feels So Christmassy without having a single gold, red or True Green in it.
We'll start with my favorite, Weird Science. The formula is like a dream! hutch Not too thick, despite all the glitz, and not too thin though, so it is easy to apply. hutch Absolutely perfect polish that I will stick hard in and maybe buy an extra bottle so that I have in reserve! In the pictures I have two layers. / Let's start with my favorite, Weird Science. The formula hutch is like a dream! Not too thick, despite all the glitter, and not too thin though, so it's easy to apply. An absolutely perfect polish that i love and maybe need to buy one as backup! In These pictures, I'll have two layers.
Marrakesh Express, I saw most looking forward to try when opened the package with paint, but when it was time to swatcha I was so disappointed! The formula is very thin and gold leaves stick to the brush and may well not mount on the nail. When the leaves well sit on the nail sticking out despite the two thick layers of lacquer. In addition, it felt like the polish shrank on the nail when it dried. However, I think this polish can make themselves very nicely over a base color. Will try tomorrow and will add more pictures in this post if any of those were good. In the picture I have three layers and top coat. / I looked most forward to try Marrakesh Express When I opened the package with the polishes but Became So disappointed When it was time to swatch! The formula is very thin and gold leaves stick to the bristles and will not stick to the nail. It is overpriced hutch wrong That The Polish shrank on my nails When It dried. However, I think this polish Could be awesome to-use over a base color and I'll try it over sometime tomorrow colors. In These pictures, I'll have three coats and top coat.
Ok, I die a little of this polish! Look how nice it is! Dream Weaver is also a very thin varnish but felt much easier to apply and build up coverage. This is three thin coats and top coat. / Ok, I think I died and went to heaven nail polish! Check out this beauty! Dream Weaver is overpriced A very thin polish but it was muchmore Easier to apply and easy to build up the coverage. This is three thin coats and top coat.
Fabulous photos! Really enjoyed this post!
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
YouTube Instagram Facebook Twitter Pinterest temperaninails@hotmail.com Categories Beauty Products Events Hand & Nail Care Monthly mania favorites Nail Mail News / Press release NOTD Review & swatches Tutorials & DIY Uncategorized Archives Select Month December 2014 November 2014 October 2014 September 2014 August 2014 July 2014 June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 Instagram hutch
Join 745 other followers
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment