Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Loes Bzeih warned her husband was not to stabbing at the barbecue.


APELDOORN - Loes Bzeih from the Apeldoorn neighborhood Anklaar doing well. The woman had to be removed with sirens screaming at the Academic Hospital in Amsterdam. She suffered a severe carbon monoxide poisoning. Her husband had been in the house barbecue lit to heat the house. The district is since Sunday suffered big lots a major gas fault.
Loes Bzeih warned her husband was not to stabbing at the barbecue. "But he was stubborn," says the woman still a little upset at the table in her living room, now with an electric heater is heated. "It stinks and it's dangerous," she said to her husband. "Carbon monoxide big lots eh, but pick a nice thick blanket, but her husband hit the warning in the wind:" You should not complain, I'm cold. " Loes husband comes from Lebanon. "That happens a lot. The barbecue is lit outside as the smoke is gone and the coals are glowing red then "he put in. Then everyone is cozy sitting around, but the houses are not as well insulated as in the Netherlands. "
Loes feels a little while after lighting the barbecue can not be good. I thought, "Could it be that toasted bun? I wanted fresh air, got up and wanted out. Then I collapsed big lots in the kitchen, with a massive blow. My husband yelled at my son who was upstairs, "dial 112". 'Hanging in the arms of the paramedic I am thrown into the ambulance, that my son has told me. I myself was already big lots no longer. I had 60% carbon monoxide in my blood, which is again removed the special oxygen dome in Amsterdam.
The paramedics told me that I had an angel on my shoulder. 'Because you're going to run and fell also have saved your family together. I'm frightened. My husband, I said, "barbecue is no longer there. He can say that it's big lots nice and warm, but then he goes down in the barn. He is, moreover, frightened. He has learned his lesson, "says Loes Bzeih.
What people are still a bunch of whingers as a Dutchman is stupid busy hear there is not much mind you when it van..maar and lebanese molukker..marokaan or turk is then the talk I vomit them
Join the first comment on this post. As soon as my husband says I should not complain to run his idiotic idea, I had asked him with bbq and all to leave the property. What a stupid guy!
Suggest to follow him and then a thing about going to bring homes in the Netherlands this bungler still forcibly an integration course. If Mr Pasha refuses, he should in my opinion one way Lebanon.
Place Of Residence:
Very large cannabis in Zaltbommel: 33,000 plants A12 at Zevenaar reopens after serious accident pole pierces car Loerbeek: big lots driver from Germany dies Eleven excellent schools in Gelderland Dead and badly injured in car accident in Garderen
Mega cannabis Zaltbommel: business owner arrested Yet keeping wild animals as pets? Start a zoo Fault CBR partly over: weather theory examinations in Arnhem pole pierces car Loerbeek: driver from Germany dies Strike PostNL Arnhem success
Athlete Jip Vastenburg Apeldoorn defends title in comeback Winter weather slows demolition pylons in Apeldoorn 'Parents welcome to call Rutger' big lots Glass on A28 leads to 16 kilometers big lots traffic jam at Nijkerk 'North big lots Veluwe municipalities in order'
Pole pierces car Loerbeek: driver from Germany dies IJssel center Hanseatic city of Zutphen Events Doesburg under pressure yet no clarity about reopening azc Aalten De Graafschap stays in race playoffs
Mega cannabis Zaltbommel: business owner arrested big lots again No Surrender member arrested for kidnapping Nijmegen Rocking 60+ groomed for great performance in Tiel of 33,000 cannabis plants in Zaltbommel cleared 'Giga-weed barn Zaltbommel breaks with trend'
Fault CBR partly over: weather theory examinations in Arnhem Arnhem Strike PostNL has successfully Again No Surrender member arrested for kidnapping Nijmegen Residents big lots Elst back home after gas leak Parents of autistic children in uncertainty
Milan Massop again a few months off Athlete Jip Vastenburg Apeldoorn defends title in comeback Marjolein Buis disabled at Australian Open Of Strength: competition is open now Vermeij does not feel good about to duel


No comments:

Post a Comment