Wednesday, January 28, 2015

James Bay has no grass grow. On the day he left home, he played gallery furniture directly on an op


Look dozens # ESNS14 concerts back now ... read more
It is a fertile time for the British pop music. One after the other act flies to the top of the Billboard chart, not to mention success domestically and in Europe. After Ed Sheeran, George Ezra and success Irishman Hozier should at Eurosonic been a candidate to: James Bay, who finished second in the BBC's Sound of 2015. You may know him from the oncoming hit Hold Back The River, but that is what he only just the beginning. "I not only want to be number 1, but also are considered the most important."
James Bay has no grass grow. On the day he left home, he played gallery furniture directly on an open mic night in his new home: Brighton, London under an hour away. It is the little brother of the capital, more modest in size but with a fairly active music scene. Royal Blood comes out of that corner, The Kooks and Blood Red Shoes are at home, and even the great Nick Cave lived for years in the English seaside town, with a pier even rustier gallery furniture than those of Scheveningen. "I remember it well," James Bay talks about the first day of his real life. "I grew up in the town Hitchen average, slightly more in the north. I had a sheltered upbringing, played as a little boy always outside, and I did not need to go to the big city. The few times as a child I was in London, I wanted to know was how fast I could go home again. But when I was 19, I surprised myself by my family and all of a sudden wanting to Brighton. My brother drove me, my father was behind us with his car full of stuff. There was a horrendous traffic jam that day, and when we came to the center within reason my eye on a plate: The Tin Drum open mic night, come play tonight. " That's exactly what I did. "Inseparable hat James Bay played four years on each open mic night that he wanted, and he gradually began to fall. It started of course with his looks: James Bay is a handsome boy, and he knows it. His sharp protruding cheekbones, a few penetrating eyes, long hair down to his shoulders, and then those inseparable hat. One thing the singer apparently already knows darn well: a recognizable appearance is essential. Like a recognizable voice of course, and that he has, bright with a light tough edge. Over a year ago, he released his first EP, The Dark Of The Morning. Five numbers listed in a half day with virtually nothing but his acoustic guitar. "But I also like listening to Stevie Ray Vaughan and the Rolling Stones. Meanwhile I have my path through the contemporary music as paving that I'm not just a singer of intimate, quiet songs, but also can bring out strong. "In the opening track of the first EP, he already some small tears roll with Move Together, which he at night in bed the cold shoulder from his beloved trying to thaw. With single Let It Go, he had in England earlier this year to address gallery furniture a small success. Even though such a sad song about a disintegrating relationship, with some larger tears at: "And now we're slippin 'at the edge / Holdin' somethin 'we do not need / Oh, this delusion in our heads / is gonna bring us to our knees. "England will present this kind of music continued, with Ed Sheeran as its main exponent. The ruddy singer broke this year mercilessly big in America. Like Sam Smith, who embarks on a slightly different musical terrain - soul meets mainstream pop - but does the same emotional charge in his voice. There is never enough time James Bay is absolutely intend to follow in their footsteps. There he sits behind a chessboard Americain in the hotel in Amsterdam. Chess he can not, but ready to play the Great Game he is. He says frankly disagree with a Liam Gallagher-like bravado, but from a kind of laconic commonsense attitude. It is a fact that he is on the road to success, at least as he experiences it himself. "I can be quite pleased when I write songs that told a few people, but why not go for gold? I would like to dominate its charts, but I also want the best to be found on my site. Yes, to achieve that I must indeed have a hit in America, which is the biggest gallery furniture challenge. I am the past year been much with Hozier, and have learned a lot from him. Most importantly, you have to be there, anywhere in the US and as often as possible "It also means:. And endless hard work. That having gallery furniture the singer even now, now the real work has not even begun. He stands ready, even if that means he has to leave behind their homes for the big goal. But it brought him to Hold Back The River, a great song ove

No comments:

Post a Comment