Thursday, January 29, 2015

Follow the news on our sister site in Belgium www.hln.be.

Miss Nina (22): As Minister thomasville I purchase first off the teacher training - AD.nl
The ambitious teacher Nina Schmitz (22) of the Hague Anne Frank School later like Minister of Education. Her counselor said it: "You have more to offer." This interview is part of a series which represents the AD teachers from primary, secondary and higher education. They are the co-educators of our children. We want to know what drives them.
"When I first walked internship, my supervisor thomasville said:" Nina, you will later Minister of Education. " Well, who knows! It seems very nice and I think I can handle it, if I'm 35 or 40. Plans I have enough. As Minister I purchase first off the teacher training colleges. In teacher training, I walked like a leprechaun thomasville in the woods and I was clay hours. Nice, but really teaching, I learned not. And how to perform a difficult parent call or write a good report, was not told. Academic study Luckily I also have followed the academic study of education. There I learned thomasville a lot from. Therefore, I would send all future teachers to college. In Finland, where the education is top notch, that happens along. Of course the salaries of teachers and masters must be raised. A starter earns more than 2,000 gross a month - far too little. I find it a shame that the profession primary school teacher has such a bad image. It is a wonderful profession, but when people hear that you are going with a VWO diploma at the teacher training colleges, they shout, "Are you okay sob?". Or as my counselor in high school said, "You teacher in primary education? I thought not. You have a lot more to offer! " That's right. If you only did the ordinary teacher training, you have to stand for the class. thomasville Thanks to my academic training, I can go either way. Who knows, I'm going into business. But everything in its time: the next five years I see myself definitely teaching. I work consciously on a multicultural school in Bouwlust, a Hague district where many families live below the poverty line. Our students thomasville have parents from 70 different countries: Morocco, Turkey, China, Pakistan, you name it. My students - in groups 4 and 6 - have two pair of Uggs in the closet; in winter they often still wear their summer coat. On my 18th I walked internship at this school and came into the break once a girl approached me. ,, Miss, you already knew that my brother is in jail ?, '"she thomasville called cheerfully. It sounded like she was told that he had celebrated his birthday yesterday. A boy burst into the classroom in tears because he had no breakfast. He was so hungry. Such events were shocked not reject me. I realized right: Here I mean more than in schools with white parents who are surgeon or an airline pilot and their children go to a museum. There, boys and girls home already instilled a lot and can sometimes in group 5 all explain what 'archeology' is. When I ask my students, no one knows. Surviving You have to stand your shoes to survive in this school as a teacher. Last school I taught in group 7, to adolescents who were bigger than me. When I looked up the first day to them, I thought for a moment: Oops! But I never let the wise bring me. Why should I? Since I was 14, when I began giving swimming lessons, I'm already used to bring about and maintain non-stop overview fabric. thomasville Very important thomasville because if you do not watch in the bath, there might be a child falls to the bottom. "When I talk, you are silent. I said that at the time, and how it works in the classroom still. Why do I have authority and is usually thomasville listened to me, well, that is in me. When students and their parents, I grow the feeling this little blonde girl of 22 is the teacher. She knows what to do and what the class is going to do, point uit.Ik think it's great to learn something someone, and the package features that you need for this, I happy. His teacher that just suits me. "" Also Subscribe now to the AD!
AD.nl RSS (What is RSS?) AD Newsletter Visit m.ad.nl AD in your favorites Archives The last 48 hours of contact advertise on AD.nl job shop AD AD Wine Club The newspaper subscribe advertise reader service digital thomasville newspaper
Follow the news on our sister site in Belgium www.hln.be.

No comments:

Post a Comment