Saturday, December 13, 2014

My Pomeranians (3) claim to be in the same room. Currently, the boys are together and my daughter a


Actually they play together constantly in the room Rosalie most often they change the room without stopping toys, in short I spend my time putting toys in a room, then the other ...
Well the catch is that there is not greater than the other, they are the same ... the dual problem is that to look pretty, so I'd have to harmonize their furniture Storage in all cases in the bedroom ...
It would probably I ask them their opinion, of course it was expected, conforma except that before talking to them I wanted to be sure of my shot, it was to say that if they are packed I'm able to answer "OK let's go" ...
I hesitate, conforma I still weighs too the pros and cons, I think this may be a mistake, they need their space ... well I do not know ... And I therefore seek your think your experience?
You may also like: Love makes it stronger? - December 12, 2014 Violette has tested the Grotobed - December 11, 2014 Several useful conforma for dealing with minor injuries - December 11, 2014 Have a princess in her life - December 8, 2014
My childhood friend and her sister shared a bedroom ... As a teenager, they were quick to "separate" ... The sister of my friend has invested the landing of the house (there was a huge room upstairs and a large landing) so she needed privacy ... they have only a year apart ... Now it depends on the personality of each, I think ...dropoff window
I always slept in the same room with one of the sisters child, believe me Virginie I still have memories of my sister, I snuggled me in his arms to sleep, I never was afraid she was the night the. When she left home because she got married, I slept with my other sister. I think if your daughters are ok, they will end up in their love both room and feel less isolated. Child was always afraid of the dark of the night. Together we feel stronger. I embrace you Virginia
My Pomeranians (3) claim to be in the same room. Currently, the boys are together and my daughter alone. I tate me enter their query. I tell myself that I put the beds in a room, and I make a room the other games. For cons, I would not take my head to harmonize the furniture, I have not the budget anyway;)
In fact, it's like everything ... There's pros and cons !!! If your daughters are for, go ahead and dark! I think it's now or never for larger, they may want to back off (need their space to them, more privacy ...) I have shared throughout my childhood my room with my little sister, one year my junior. Goodies: games together, the little secrets in the evening before going to sleep, hugs and comforts of the big sister to the little (especially with his school phobia!) ... The cons: the small isolated brother on his side (some clans ... 2) the lack of privacy (I liked to read and sister spoke loudly and wanted us off too early in the evening for my taste, and it was messy and only "my corner" was carefully tidy - I PLANQUAIS his "bowdel" when friends came to the house - Ah, yes, girlfriends ... not easy to be alone with them in "my" room ... no place to me so often the little sister on the back !!!) So much for that I can remember ... Good choice conforma !!! Bizzz. Mymy & Co.
I spent my childhood in the same room as my sister .... she is 40 years old, I'm 18 more months ... and we are still talking !! there was every moment, but we have wonderful memories! are regularly changed the furniture instead! Now the question does not arise at home, I have a girl .... I figure that if the possibility of backtracking is possible as a try! it would be a shame to miss out on a great experience!
I slept in the same room as my big sister to college and I think even his tray. Throughout conforma this period, we have had years with separate bedroom, but I do not care as nursery memories than we were two ... Sometimes it was a struggle but I think we slept better than two. We even slept in the same bed super long .. In short, I'm all for. With that, I grew up with these bands to it, we shared our wardrobes and still continues today. They will tell you when they need space to them. But a priori, it is for me a good thing to do before adolescence! And if you look Deco ideas, I did an article on it: http://oua.be/1pkm and another on storage ideas for children's rooms: http://urlz.fr/ WBx Biiiiises!

No comments:

Post a Comment