Monday, December 22, 2014

Foresee yourself time and pass each type of review garments, including those who are dirty. Get out


About Presentation ilea Press Contact Wholesaler Subscription Store Items guests ecological Creative sets me I'm beautiful I spoil others My home and me I do everything alone! Exchange Exchange your single glove Exchange your drawer bottoms Challenge Challenge January 2015 - Creates and / or Boosts your blog My participation ilea May April March February June Summer September October ilea November
This week, a new challenge waiting for you: your clothes and accessories. Daughter of your clothes and gadgets. ilea Your saps and your odds to make you beautiful. You'll see, together, we will get there! We will clutter your closet, and even your entire room into a tranquil place. And you'll even manage to turn your closet overflowing minimalist dressing and practice, to be super pretty every day, without taking your head!
Two sets of bed (fitted sheet + pillowcase + duvet cover) we are sufficient for every bed in the house: our, that of Petit Lutin and the sofa bed for guests. Eliminate all your sheets a little worn and torn them to turn them into cloth, or with a little sewing, tea towels.
Decorative pillows, stuffed animals on the bed ... are nice but a lot of work to be arranged every morning in order and removed at night, so that finally, do you spend much time in your room? Ask yourself what really is worth for you, and sort accordingly.
The characters on the shelves, these lint collections ... all that is gathering dust, clean them often, especially if there are allergies at home. Like yesterday, ask yourself what for you is really worth. This is a very personal choice! ilea On Wednesday:
Foresee yourself time and pass each type of review garments, including those who are dirty. Get out all your tops, spread on your bed, and made three piles: those that you wear often those you carry less and those that you do not wear. Those of the third stack can leave. As for those of the second stack, ilea they can stay here again a little on borrowed time. Again with dresses and skirts, sweaters and vests, trousers, pants, socks, shoes, coats ...
Works like the day before spread all your earrings, make 3 piles, removes ilea the ones you do not wear, keep the ones you wear, and sincerely ask yourself the question ilea for others. Again with all your jewelry and your accessories.
If you have a doubt, plan a small box and slips the jewelry in question. Put the box aside for a month (or until the appropriate season for seasonal accessories). If the object in question did not miss you is that you can get rid of it. On Friday:
Your room is made for sleeping. Make it a place of rest, calm, serene. Let your phone - off! - In the living room for the night. Think set an alarm clock for the morning without light or artificial dawn device if you need it. On your nightstand, a book, a lamp, a jar of clean handkerchiefs, another of dirty tissues if you're sick, and voila!
Back on your clothes, and take the battery on borrowed clothes. Put aside those you are not sure to serve you often and rating in a month (or season) to see if they have really missed you.
Have less clothes is to really make a choice, instead of being lost to a cabinet overflowing and once again carry the same jeans and Tshirt same. It is to know exactly what you have and therefore you the opportunity to make you a style that you like, wear clothes in which you feel good, to assemble them in an original and varied ways.
Clementine Hello, thank you for this great article again :) Since I have time I started some sort in every way, I have not really ilea met your great planning. Clothing and me it's a nightmare. Having suffered ilea from major eating disorders for almost 10 years, I went through 4 or 5 different sizes and I end up with several closets sort, especially since some dating my teenage years and the other of my young adult life in suffering. I realize that I love my clothes in 40 while I'm at 46, and psychologically ilea it's hard, especially since I spent a lot of money and I tell myself that if I lost weight well one day j 'love to wear business. That is why I lug around as many clothes ilea as the rest of my life is very uncluttered, and I wanted to thank you for being as motivating and caring in the articles, it fa

No comments:

Post a Comment