Saturday, March 28, 2015

Lytta Basset: Yes, for twenty-two years. I have not tried yet. All Celaá started when I was pastor.


Quizzes
Faith is a wind that helps to live, but if we are not believers, ask questions about ourselves is the first step towards peace. Protestant theologian, Lytta Basset believes in God and psychoanalysis. Both helped her face an ocean of suffering, and out of, soothed.
Psychologies: wardrobe You are known as a theologian, and for your works that revisit the fundamental themes of our Judeo Christian culture. wardrobe But you just told me that you are also of individual spiritual guidance.
Lytta Basset: Yes, for twenty-two years. I have not tried yet. All Celaá started when I was pastor. After my preaching, people came to me confessing to me: "What you said touched me, I would love to talk to you, and you come with me for a while.
You accepted without difficulty? LB: First, I was afraid. At the time, I began my analysis: could I help these suffering people while I had not done with myself? But as I déblayais outside my door, it felt like an air of appeal, the requests were more numerous. Today, I would not have enough full-time to answer all! In other words, you are the psychoanalyst wardrobe ...
LB: It tells me sometimes. But I do not want to give me that title because it would not change anything. People feel that I use all the tools of psychoanalysis, that is enough. I work a lot on dreams, wardrobe nightmares, symbolism ... This is the first in-depth work on oneself, with the Freudian tools. Because if I had not gone to the depths wardrobe of my own analysis, I certainly would not be there, facing you. I had a personal story totally "amnésiée" I basically found by dreams and nightmares. How this support is it spiritual?
LB: Because it provides an opening greater than oneself. What some call God, but everyone called her way. Even if I use biblical references, this work is not only for Christians or believers. People from all walks of life come to see me. Some have a working classical analytic psychotherapy, but the feeling of not having advanced; others have made progress, but would go further - learn to love more, to open up to others ...
How do you explain such a request? LB: Look around you: in books, wardrobe newspapers, on the Internet ... We're just pointing fingers which is wrong. This overwhelms wardrobe a few more people who also wear painful personal issues. In this society where it is fashionable to be cynical and negative, these people have all the more need to find a full hearing and that allows them to get out of themselves.
Tests Articles Testimonials Spirituality without God, an illusion? The spiritual journey that changed my life today Spirituality beliefs to map Spirituality, a new need? Life Lessons from the Tao The veil, my beliefs and my life I saw strange experiences Make your life more beautiful! Do you like your life? It makes you want to move? Ready (e) for life together? wardrobe Calculate your life expectancy
March
Make a retreat home
Converted to Islam
Aujourd & # 039; hui, j & # 039; m & # 039 dare; provide d & # 039 beaches, free space in my schedule ...


No comments:

Post a Comment