Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Then I went on an expedition to the supermarket for some extra vitamins and paracetamol yesterday I


Then I went on an expedition to the supermarket for some extra vitamins and paracetamol yesterday I discovered "La Maison Victor". A thick sheet of inspiration for seamstresses and other creative people who like to dress (and accessories) make. Or as she calls it: the creative home for contemporary dressmaking. 'K Was there even happier than of the fruit in my basket, so I thought it lawful for me (purely in the context of "self-care", of course) to buy the magazine. Once home, I settled down quickly on the couch and was inspired by the sheet with plenty of patterns for cute dresses and shirts me. There were patterns for men's and children, helpful tips-and-tricks, crochet and knitting patterns and whatnot. All combined with modern photography. A kind of 101-living ideas, but focused on fashion. In short: 162 pages beautiful ilva :-) Oh, I I can not wait until my hands again, ilva the weather can with material different from that of the handkerchiefs in! ;-)
2014 (9) April (3) February (3) Dans ma maison: La Maison Victor Valentine's Day 2014 Utrecht January (3) 2013 (43) December (4) November (4) October (3 ) September (1) August (3) July (2) June (3) May (3) April (6) March (6) February (4) January (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment