Sunday, November 3, 2013

These children


These children's furniture as well as bunk bed are designed so that the assembly does not apply glue. The entire assembly is held with metal connections (screws, nuts, couplers). Because of this everyone cucina can pick their own product. Any wood furniture over time, swinging, wood warp, but these products cucina can easily own "hold out" that extends use. With significant injuries to easily replace a damaged part or the whole section. You can also increase the height of the table, replacing the legs.
Chair-perevertyuh idea of this chair, "perevertyuha" I spied in an old German magazine. I liked it, made a copy for their kids. A chair can be rotated and set in three different ways, as convenient cucina to the child. Each side has its own height. Children too much. For them, this table and chair, and a garage and a house for dolls. Perevertyuh
Home My Halych, Ukraine My name is Miroslav Medved. I am concerned with a matter on which the very good and helpful to others. In my life I wish to be independent, to create a happy and strong family. If you like my values, I am pleased to communicate. In this blog I will show some of their products, ideas and opinions. View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment