Friday, July 11, 2014

Comments


This chair all know, I did once painted white and the handles on the sides, I stuck shells, cloth, I changed to white and blue striped and I was thrilled. That was 6 years ago, we have not had a house and my taste was what was : D There armchair ... zuzicka my very much thank you again for flax, I got it about a million and my happiness is indescribable. Among the flax was the bag that had woven black bars so I again blender pen mandating pictures and prispinkovala new substance, any excess was gone sandpaper, ugh it was terrible robot.
Janka I know your remember! Blender yet here I do not get anywhere, so the only England, but I can share the experience to buy larger package, we took 6 per pack, each of the three and I gave one sister, but can not withstand nitori a lot, the first pen I used for rabbits on pillows, chair for the second nitori time and the third time I corrected the inscription on the doormat and the fourth time I went to do a chair and have a pen drying out, so I thought I use a second but it drying nitori out too quickly, so I was unpleasantly surprised that although unused attitudes and dries ... but I finally did it, so that I did one tab pen closed and used other pen and the first half-minute resting and so it went, as a rest so it was totally wet again. Maybe it was the large pictures but I wonder how much more I can stymie lips do ... Reply Delete
Comments
Erika Slovakia Parisian weekend, it's a little bit of truth and recession .. weekend is the time when I have the space to be closer to what I like ... everything French. I am mother of three children Adamek, Davidka and Annie, I have a good husband growth, I like pink, white and blue / Which one of you not?: D / fashionable I like the simplicity, I love headbands: D, I love running, we sew from my 14 - ers, fičím the ballerinas, I graduated from the Faculty of Civil Engineering, I like reading, Rebuild old things nitori and combine with the new View my complete profile
Fabric Accessories (16) furniture renovation (15) cake (7) crochet (6) Giveaway (5) wooden accessories to the apartment (5) baking (5) Christmas Decorations (5) accessories DYI (4) Dresses (4) Decoration (3 ) guide (3) paper ornaments (3) Halloween (2) food (2) printing on fabric (2) transfer of technology (2) wreaths (2) Stock Exchange (1) housing (1) JYSK (1) Carnival (1) Marseille Technology (1) transfer gel (1) in sailor's nitori style (1) embroidery (1)
2014 (46) July (3) June (7) Tian goat cheese Blackboard Stars pots Gifts from giveaway coasters Recliner Chairs April (12) March (9) February (10) January (5 ) 2013 (77) December (13) November (15) October (6) October (9) August (5) July (1) June (5) May (8) April (15 )
My sewing
around the well - our husband dug .... well .... concreting ... camera to your eye ... and thus bid farewell to our garden ... from this study have the taken a summer shower, ...
2 days ago
Gor-det-själv tallrikshylla ~ DIY plate rack - * E * n semestervecka har passer. De Första dagarna tog det jag city lugnt, och bara njöt and ledigheten, men så fick jag att lust bygg en liten tallrikshyl ...
a week ago
Zuzug
Spring insights into the shop / Spring look at the shop - beautiful day, after some time I took to the store yesterday and shot a camera in the corner of Spring jacket. * Hello everybody ** After some time I took my came ...


No comments:

Post a Comment