Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fish Leong why the President of praise by the state?


Fish Leong why the President of praise by the state?
More >>
Mr. Su Su 1037.12.19 pondering "June 27 Lake House drunk books" Mexico does not cover turn dark mountain white rain beads jump ship roll into chaos suddenly the wind to disperse water, such as day downstairs Lakeview # @ Rene " I do not miss "word: @ A xinchenliao no song: Opium Dan a certain street in a city alley one night someone lights a slight loft quietly closed with an atrium adore of a window on the night of the past did not say goodnight never so long as there is no bed desolate frontier Insomnia is a pillow on top of the endless wandering day does not shine forever miss him I do not miss not look like I do not miss his shoulder light I do not miss my shoulder and hugged him and kissed my face to never say a candies an airport a station next to a window of a certain a certain melancholy landscape wake of a Southern Ocean in a rickety boat who did not have delusions adore paradise when man became a living cactus palm tears but still hot per When stroked fatal wished he could forget those innocent I do not miss not miss him look like I do not miss his shoulder light hugged adore me and kissed his shoulder, I do not miss my face to never say a candy that I do not miss do not miss those happy moments and sad but always by my side I was willing to dawn night will do so no longer sing my song miss willing dawn night will do so no longer sing the songs so miss miss miss the songs so the songs are no longer hurt Do not sing (no way I was really like in front of Yao teacher A letter of those words, so he wanted adore to write it down and say okay I'm bored too XD) A letter in my mind who I now give you see more than a year ago on the University of the Arts in Taipei, a lesson in that class is called "aesthetic creative life practice", November 15, 2010. I would have in that class because Hong Lan Hung professor let me go, said she called the lesson on "Brain science and new thinking," so what do I have to say, when I say so, 'I said to the brain I very much admire following these people, they now America together with creativity, Einstein, Newton, Chopin, Steve Jobs, of course, Steven Spielberg. But then, I want to introduce two people to introduce two separated by 938 years of Sagittarius, the first one it is the year December 19, 1037 was born, he was also very red, some know him? Su, right. Second place it is Ashin, December 6. They are both Sagittarius, aesthetics and creativity in them two, I chose this ... a long time ago when starting a June 27, Su wrote the first, he said, 'No smoke turned black cover the mountains, white rain beads jump ship into chaos. Volume to the wind suddenly blew away, Lakeview downstairs water, such as days. 'This adore son of a feeling for me, with a feeling like this is the same: "a certain street in a city alley / one night in a loft slightly light / someone quietly closed the atrium of a certain fan Windows / with no one to say good night / night past had not been so long / bed desolate like no frontier / Insomnia is a pillow on top of the endless wandering / day does not shine forever '. "Q:" Fang Wenshan say your lyrics are poetic rock But the melody of the lyrics from the rock and later, how can you feel the rock temperament it? "Ashin:" For me, rock is a stripped rational process, adore I think we grew up a lot their education is to take your innocence, innocent blood from life alive even with the meat to tear off these things to me for each individual are very precious. called grown up, is that you become sophisticated, cold, sleek , like feet long cocoon, wearing shoes are not hurt my own creation is been collecting those flesh stripped down, forcing myself to look at those hearts originally belong to you, but is now broken section, which also includes the part you want to watch intently own weaknesses addition to cater to the market except for those songs, you will see a lot in my book unattainable adore dream. life encounter death, even youth violence adore problem, I feel for the content of my work is very real, even unreal imagination, all deal with in life can still find some. rock poetry, needs innocence and required adore real and this is what I see A letter. "someone asked 'Do you watch intently to what your weaknesses? 'He said: "my whole body is weak. Someone asked me why I can be written as" salted "This encourages life's work, in fact, this inspirational song many people are writing, but I can be written as a series slogan that says read themselves do not know what to write, the kind of song is very empty, and I hope more solid sentence if we feel vilified, even under a lot should not bear the stigma of the body, you have to believe to be burned off places to become the Phoenix, I think he is a very pessimistic very lazy person, I was too lazy, so I always find an excuse, weaknesses lot, so they are most know how to convince myself, so you can write "I The more dirty hands / eyes more luminous "sentence. then debut before I had to work in interior design company, to build a house, adore using concrete, I have done, though dirty, and my heart was heavy. many things have to do it yourself However, to write the real thing. 'Stare', 'done', 'write the real thing', this is what I know Ashin. Q: "Mayday already have two people get married, and be turned into a man, Have you ever thought music on the road will be like? "Ashin:" First, as long as there are monsters and Martha Mayday these two guys, it is impossible adore to become men, they will always be seventeen years old, now is perhaps zero over two hundred seventeen months it. I think Mayday very interesting, and we know from high school and others after the group had no band, no real out over society, there is no work with others in the community, I feel that is seventeen years old when they were made of jelly, on the condensate adore on the inside. adore Benefits will not rot, the downside is that it is difficult to become more mature. Therefore, "seventeen forever", "cooked more difficult" (audience laughs crazy ......) This is what I know Oshin. "A lot of people say that Mayday's music is bubblegum music, Ashin good answer, he said, 'bubble gum bubble gum on it, at least put it in his mouth to chew young' So, this is what I know Oshin." " Reporters asked him, but not no taste after chewing the right, he said it really touched me, he said I believe Mayday's music is not sour bubblegum and we always want to let everyone Mayday music grow up a little less , a little less sophisticated, less long layer of the heart outside the cocoon, easier and more touched by the moving things went, but the sad sad things went even different positions in the future, I hope that those who not long cocoon Grant us the heart to create a warmer world feel. 'grew less and less sophisticated, the moving, the sad, not long cocoon heart, creating a warmer adore world,' This is what I know Oshin. "Q:" Do you think you I have no poet? That's why I put him together with Su. "Ashin:" adore The so-called poetry, there should be a literal sense of beauty, like the imagination and text jumps, adore etc. Like I wrote in 1999 "embrace" the song, 'I'm waiting for you to see clearly the beauty of moonlight dried tears.' Moonlight how it can be dried tears, in fact, that you can not see me in this life are good, but also contains a complaint, including the desired picture feeling: adore 'Moonlight infatuated lover tears kept flowing.' We wrote a sad indictment of the song is not necessarily to be used for the text, not everyone is so bitter, like I told you so good, you have to follow other people run (XD), I told you so sincerely, you are so heartless This should be a better and more beautiful way to express imagination. Actually I am very grateful to Cai Lun invented adore papermaking, adore we are all a long time ago written on a skin or bark, wrote every word very precious, so all the way down the development of the Chinese language on the text with the combination of beauty, the Chinese written characters like building blocks, start to meaningless box, but different combinations has a different meaning. "Q:" I have often read poetry do? "Ashin:" I was in high school when the heart has a dynamic university entrance exam, so in an effort to close a little away from that goal. motivation is to imagine that the force at the university , hand pushing a bicycle, next to a girl, bicycle baskets stood a collection of poems that time I imagined college life is like this. Was really on the university to find some poems of view, it was found I am very far away from the so-called poetry, there is a little bit do not understand, then slowly become interested in the poem, as seen in Taiwan famous poets, and some Western poet's adore works, I think people are possible poets, as long as it is simple enough poetry, while not losing content. myself and then further efforts in this direction have been. "" So keyword sorting, 'pure and precious for everyone of his past in order to write'' '' I hope those are not the real heart of long cocoon sell me feel more able to create warmer world'' simple enough without losing meaning 'with Su said' no early qualitative, but often at the line when the line is often limited to the non- more than. 'You know what the meaning of it like this? this represents true, this represents good, which represents the United States, this represents revel this is my understanding Oshin. "- you laugh you cry your actions are my recite Bible treasure verification code: Please enter the verification code after clicking listen verification code


No comments:

Post a Comment